I'm sure you've said "I love you to the moon and back" to someone you love many times. It's even a famous scene in a Hollywood movie where the actor appears to sling a rope around the moon and pull it closer, just so he can make his lady feel really special. Well, now you can give someone their very own moon with a loving message. You can even include a photo, and it will be recreated in a 3D printed moon with your message and photo-etched forever on the surface of the moon.
Every moon is painstakingly created using state-of-the-art 3D printing technology and NASA satellite images accurately reproducing every detail of the surface and craters of the moon. The printing process takes well over 24 hours to complete and careful attention is taken to make sure your message, image, or both will be printed into the surface of the moon forever.
The Perfect Gift
The Custom Moon Lamp can make the perfect gift to kids and adults alike. Treat your loved ones with this enchanting, calming and interactive piece of art.
Buying for kids? Not a problem! We check test The 3D Moon Lamp through every single step of the making process. We can guarantee that the materials used to make it are 100% safe and non toxic. The LEDs that light it are low energy and therefore produce very little heat meaning that even the smallest, most curious and clumsy of kids can enjoy and handle our Moon Lamp.
The 3D moon runs off easily rechargeable batteries and can be charged using the included USB cable. More information about this is below.
When supplying a photo it needs to be a decent file size (about 1Meg) in JPG or PNG. Smaller image sizes will come out very unclear on the surface of the moon. If you need any help, I'll work with you until you are 100% happy.
1. I recommend 12CM or above if you want to print a photo on the moon lamp.
2. If you want to print a photo of more than 3 people, I recommend 15CM or above.
3. I can include a photo and text printed on any lamp 10CM and above, photo on the front, text on the back.
I make a customized design just for you to be incorporated into the 3D moon, so I cannot support the cancellation of orders once the moon is created. Remember, I will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with your design before I make the moon, so make sure everything is correct (even the spelling because even I make mistakes).
I will help you create your unique message until you are 100% happy. To help, when you send a message with your order you can include black and white images, handwriting samples (I can even use something you have written), mottos, quotes, or anything else that will fit on the moon. The exact font size and design layout will depend on the amount of text and graphics you want to put on the moon. You can see examples of what is possible in the images. Please contact me to discuss your requirements, I'm a professional designer so I'm sure we'll come up with something AWESOME :)
These 3D Moon Lamps are the only ones on the market with a uni-body (single mold) design and are FCC, CE, and RoHS certified.
You can be confident about making your purchase because each moon is tested, approved, and 100% safe!
Diameter: 10CM/12CM/15CM/18CM/20CM - 3.9IN/4.7IN/5.9IN/7IN/7.8IN
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Charging Time 4-6 hours
Working Time 8-30hours
Charging Voltage: DC 5V
USB Recharging Cable
2 colors (white and warm lights)
Touch to turn on and off
100% eco-friendly PLA material
100% eco-friendly Wooden Base
1 x Customized 3D Moon Lamp
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x Wooden Base
1 x Instruction Manual
How to Order
1. Add your selected item to your cart.
2. Please provide all the details about what you would like to have on the surface of the moon in the Personalization Box near the Add To Cart button.
3. Before submitting the order, double-check all your details for the design on the moon and also ensure your shipping address is correct. It is MOST IMPORTANT you double-check the names, dates and other information you submit. I do not accept returns, as it is a custom one of a kind product; unless of course the error was made by me, in that case, I would send a replacement as soon as possible.